1. Attend the County Council Finance Committee meeting on Thursday, April 14th at 4:15pm and full council meeting on Tuesday, April 19th at 7pm.
2. Write a letter to the editor of the Charleston Post and Courier or your local newspaper. (submit to firstname.lastname@example.org)
3. Write a letter, email, or call your council representatives and let them know what you want for your neighborhood!
4. Join our Facebook group to stay informed!
5. Talk to your friends and neighbors about your opposition to I-526 and encourage them to talk to their friends and neighbors.
6. Let people know that this website is a resource for them.
7. Please contact us with any ideas!
Thank you for being involved in this important issue!